|We are happy to have you back in person but things have changed for sure! |
As an interim step -- we will have limited open days / hours, masks will be required, and we will limit the number of people in the store.
For now, we won't have social knitting groups, conduct any classes in the shop, or provide any one-on-one assistance. We want to maintain safe physical distances to make sure we all stay healthy! Hopefully we can resume these activities soon!
- Shop hours are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Customers coming into the shop will be required to wear a mask while inside. Be sure to bring yours. Employees will be wearing masks too!
- Maximum of 4 customers will be allowed in the store at one time. If you arrive and there are more than 4 cars in the upper parking lot, please give us a quick call (434-385-0185) and we will confirm you can come on in.
- We ask that you maintain the recommending 6 feet between yourself and other shoppers at all times.
- Online Ordering is always available if you prefer! We can also provide phone assistance during the shop hours noted above.
- Curbside pickup is also available whether you order by phone or online. If you shop at www.backstitches.biz, you can choose the "FREE -- In-store Pickup" option-- give us 1 hour to get your order together within business hours noted above. call us when you are on your way. Of course, we can also ship to you if desired.
Thanks for your continued patronage of our shop! We look forward to seeing your smiling eyes soon!